Hereby with this policy, as a data controller Duja will be fulfilled its obligation to data subjects regarding to their right to be informed under the Article 10 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 regarding to personal data that you have shared with us via using our web-site “https://www.dujahotels.com”. This Policy contains references to other key Duja policies and processes relevant to data protection, including information security policies.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
For each of the categories of personal information and purposes which will be described beloved, we collect your personal information with our set of operations which is performed whether or not by automated methods, tools and services, including comment cards and email communications sent to and from Duja.
Otherwise, we gather information when you provide it to us, or interact with us directly, for example:
- when you visit our website
- when using and viewing our website via your browser’s cookies.
- when you contact with us through “Information and Bookings” tab
- when you request us to contact with you through “Let us call you” tab
- when make a purchase through our website through “Bookings” tab
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR DATA AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE USE THEM?
The personal information that we process includes:
Identity information such as Name, Identification Number, Passport Information, Birth Year
Contact information – such as your Phone Number Email Address and Home Address
Guest/Consumer information – such as Special Requests, Service Issues and Other Preferences for Your Stay, Legal Consents, Room Number
Financial information – such as your credit card details, CVV number, Expire date
Health information – where Disclosed and Relevant to The Provision of Services Such as Your Disability Status
Other – Content and Headline of Your Messages that You Sent to Duja
It is important to mention that during your bookings and reservation processes to Duja, the data that you have shared with us which concerns health will be processed to provide the best service for your health and safety within your consent under the article 6 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 which comprehends, where we only perform processing within the public interest to do so, including for health purposes such as public health and social protection and the management of health care services, by private law, such as a professional association.
Within this context, Duja collects your data so that we can;
- to provide superior customer service to you with your wishes and recommendations,
- to manage customer relationships,
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us,
- to contact you in relation to matters that arise from your stay with us,
- in order to address you formally by your name in order to avoid misunderstandings during contacting with you,
- to index your requests by titles, order to provide better customer service to you with based on your recommendations,
- to return you about your requests and recommendations, regarding to the information that you have provided to us with our internal analyses,
- to complete your booking process,
- to assist us in making your reservation and providing the services you request during your bookings,
- to process transactions through our website and to assist in any inquiries about your transaction;
- for billing purposes in relation to your stay with us for the purchases above 5.000 Turkish Liras,
- to confirm prior transactions and reconcile statements, invoices or e-invoices,
- to send you newsletters regarding our properties and to advise you of promotions or to inform you of offers or other information that may be of interest to you,
- to conduct our services abided by the Law on Regulation of Publications on The Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publications No. 5651 and monitoring and networking Internet usage under the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation,
- maintain our services regarding to legal consents that we received from you and storing your consents in a lawful and adequate manners,
- to conduct marketing exercises or focus groups to receive your views of Duja and service delivery,
- to enable a better use of our website
- to link Social Media accounts to our website in order to enable a superior use of it,
- to operate our business, including for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, statistical and research purposes and troubleshooting to help us improve our services,
- to take necessary precautions means in both technical and administrative regarding to Personal Data Protection
Duja processes your data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject; adequate, accurate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. Furthermore, when the processing is necessary; for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, order to protect the vital interests of the data subject, for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by the third party or parties to whom the data are disclosed, except where such interests are overridden by the interests for fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection under and finally, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or in a third party to whom the data are disclosed under the Article 5 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. Besides, in order to provide you higher quality service, improve our marketing and quality policies and offer you a tailor-made holiday experience which adjusts best for you, we evaluate certain personal aspects relating to our guests, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning your personal preferences, interests, habits and needs. Hence, your personal data will be processed legitimately to serve these aims which have mentioned earlier, in order to inform you for our campaigns, special offers, advertisements, discounts and similar commercial based activities. Additionally, Duja may contact you, for your reviews, opinions, feedbacks and complaints, special for marketing purposes alongside, improving our research and development works, management of your information technology and data security systems under the provisions of Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
HOW DO WE USE AND SHARE YOUR DATA
We use and transfer your personal information on the following basis under the Article 9 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698,
- For legitimate business purposes by the laws we are obligated to abide your personal data helps us to operate and improve our business and minimise any disruption to the services that we may offer to you. It also allows us to make our communications with you more relevant and personalised to you, and to make your experience of our services more efficient and effective;
- To Banks; in order to perform of contracts to which the data subject is party or taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract,
- To attorneys, tax advisors and our auditors regarding to for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or proceedings,
- To government regulators, public authorities, courts, enforcement offices in order to the comply with legal and regulatory obligations, including financial reporting requirements imposed by the laws,
- To your delegates and attorneys, in order to perform your requests and wishes.
visit one of our social media appearances (e.g. Facebook, Instagram), we are
jointly responsible as controllers together with the operator of the social
media platform for the data processing activities triggered by your visit. You
may as a matter of principle assert your rights.
Please note that despite sharing joint responsibility with the social media portal operator, we have no comprehensive influence over the data processing activities conducted by social media portals. The opportunities open to us are essentially dependent on the corporate policy of the respective provider. We maintain publicly accessible profiles in various social networks. The individual social networks we use are listed below.
Instagram ; https://www.instagram.com/dujabodrum/
Facebook ; https://www.facebook.com/dujahotelbodrum
Twitter ; https://twitter.com/dujabodrum/
Linkeldn ; https://www.linkedin.com/company/duja-bodrum
Individual privacy policies of the social media platform operators are listed below;
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
In accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR, as a data controller we guarantee that every user is entitled to the following data protection rights:
The Right to Access: You may demand access to the personal data processed Duja Bodrum We will provide the required data to you via e-mail.
The Right to Rectification: You may demand from Duja Bodrum the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
The Right to Erasure: You may demand from Duja Bodrum erasure of your personal data. Duja Bodrum is going to comply with your request unless legal requirements oppose deletion, or we have to process the data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations. In that case, we will contact you and provide alternative solutions to your request (e.g. blockage of your data).
The Right to Data Portability: At your request, Duja Bodrum will provide you with your data in a suitable format and (if technically possible) we will transmit your data to another responsible controller upon your request.
The Right to Object and to Restrict: Furthermore, you may demand from us to end the processing of your personal data at any given time or to restrict your consent to the processing activities.
Regarding to your rights aforementioned, you are entitled to apply personally or with notary under the “The Declaration of Procedures and Principles of Applying to the Data Controller” to our registered e-mail address via secure electronic signature, mobile signature or with your registered e-mail address. Please click here to obtain our Data Subject Application form.
Your application will be responded under the provisions of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and in order to confirm your application, Duja may request further information for authentication purposes.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Bodrum Hotel Management JSC – DUJA HOTEL
Central Registration System Number: 0178121720500001
E-mail link: email@example.com
Address: Torba Mahallesi Heredot Bulvarı No:21 Bodrum/Muğla/ Türkiye